( ! ) Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp/sess_atl1u5fdj3rs6qu8652icj934e, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in /home/goanews/public_html/includes/userdat_front.inc.php on line 16
Call Stack
#TimeMemoryFunctionLocation
10.0001364080{main}( ).../news_list.php:0
20.0002364744require_once( '/home/goanews/public_html/includes/common_front.php ).../news_list.php:2
30.0005379144include( '/home/goanews/public_html/includes/userdat_front.inc.php ).../common_front.php:6
40.0005379144session_start ( ).../userdat_front.inc.php:16

( ! ) Warning: session_start(): Failed to read session data: files (path: /tmp) in /home/goanews/public_html/includes/userdat_front.inc.php on line 16
Call Stack
#TimeMemoryFunctionLocation
10.0001364080{main}( ).../news_list.php:0
20.0002364744require_once( '/home/goanews/public_html/includes/common_front.php ).../news_list.php:2
30.0005379144include( '/home/goanews/public_html/includes/userdat_front.inc.php ).../common_front.php:6
40.0005379144session_start ( ).../userdat_front.inc.php:16
Goa News |Society

Tuesday 18 August 2026

News Analysed, Opinions Expressed

Society

NIA suspects 'larger' conspiracy in bomb blast

The National Investigtion Agency suspects a 'much larger conspiracy' into the bomb blast case, which involves Sadhak of Sanatan Saunstha. Mystery has also been surrounded around 'Accused No 10', one of the five abscoinding accused ... READ

Sanatan Sadhak had plans of 5 bomb blasts: NIA

The 11 Sadhak of Sanatan Saunstha had a plan to make bomb blasts in five different places throughout Goa, just not in Margao and Sancoale, on the eve of Diwali during Narakasur Vadh competition last ... READ

I'm in Mumbai, can come any time: Lucky

Contrary to the Police claim, Swedish model Lucky Farmhouse said that she can even come tomorrow to Goa, if police want. READ

Decision to ban Sanatan only after examining chargesheet: CM

Goa government today refused to ban Sanatan Sanstha till state home ministry examines the chargesheet filed by National Investigation Agency (NIA) into Margao Bomb blast case. READ

Bomb blast accused deserve death penalty: Sanatan

The eleven accused chargesheeted in the Margao bomb blast cases should be punished even with death penalty, if the law provides for such a punishment, feels Sanatan Saunstha. READ

NIA chargesheets 11 accused in Margao blast, but not Sanatan

The National Investigation Agency has finally filed its chargesheet, naming 11 persons, in the Margao and Sancoale bomb blast cases that took place on 16 October, the eve of Diwali, last year. READ

Did Atala threaten his girlfriend for exposing police nexus?

Arrested Israeli drug peddler Atala had threatened his girl friend Lucky Farmhouse that police would kill her if she exposes the nexusk, as per the footage of audio conversation between the two that has been ... READ

Cops to visit Sweden to record Lucky's statement

Goa Police are planning to visit Sweden to record the statement of Swedish model Lucky Farmhouse, who used a spycam to expose drug peddler-police nexus in the state, crime branch sources said. READ

SIT to probe desecretion of shrines

Police on Thursday said the SIT, currently assisting the Margao blasts probe, will now investigate the incidence of desecration at religious places in the coastal state. READ

Ban proposal only after NIA chargesheet: Ravi

Home Minister Ravi Naik has clarified that Goa government will think about banning Sanatan Sanstha only after the National Investigation Agency (NIA) files chargesheet in the Margao bomb blast case. READ